Terms & Conditions in short
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Card My Yard, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All signs remain Card My Yard's property. You are responsible for any damage, destruction or tampering with the signs.
- Payment is due at time of booking and payment must clear within 24 hours of delivery.
- Greeting will be delivered on the eve of your event date unless other arrangements have been made with the location manager.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering your yard greeting. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
Full payment for any signs that are damaged will be enforced.
If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to purchase a yard greeting.
All Payments must clear 24 hours before delivery. Payment is due at the time of booking in order to secure your Card My Yard message. In the event that you need to cancel your order prior to the day of delivery, you will receive 1⁄2 of your payment back or you have the option to reschedule for the full value paid. Cancellations made the day of scheduled delivery will not receive a refund.
Same day bookings will be accommodated with the following conditions:
- Based on available inventory
- Order placed by 10am. Rush fee may apply.
All Card My Yard Greetings are typically delivered and set up after 7 pm and removed after 7pm the following day. All prices include delivery, set up and take down of the yard greeting.
All products remain Card My Yard's property and should not be moved without consent from franchise owner.
Any damage, destruction or tampering with the Card My Yard signs is prohibited. You are responsible for replacement of the graphic, letter or stake at full replacement value.
All Card My Yard Greetings are meant to be pleasant surprises. Please remember to notify the homeowner that will be receiving the greeting within 24 hours so that they can make arrangements. Homeowners need to turn off their sprinkler systems and notify yard service companies for the duration of the yard greeting.
We will not be able to deliver your Card My Yard greeting if there is lightning or other hazardous weather that would prevent set up and or take down. In the event of prohibitive weather or inclement, we will provide a full refund or reschedule.
Please share your pictures with us. We'd love to see them and post them on our Facebook site and Instagram. #CardMyYard
All inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not refund any payment for errors that occur on submission, or homeowner asking for the message to be removed. We will refund your money if there is inclement weather.